When the world looks like that, why wouldn’t you want to be roaming it right ? Especially for you guys who make it what it is and give additional aspirations to follow. Architects have always left the world in awe of their creations and followed principles of the past to engulf superiority from the future. This itinerary will inspire modern and budding architects to make their imagination a reality by standing in front of iconic monuments they had only heard about and played an inspirational role in their being.
Day 1 : Arrival.
Day 2 : The Acropolis – Parthenon, Erechthion, Odeon of Herodes Atticus, Temple of Hephaestus, Stoa of Attalos and Temple of Olympian Zeus.
Lets set this tour off with one of the most sought-after and significant architectural marvels in the world, the Acropolis – a UNESCO World Heritage Sight! The acropolis was constructed to hold some of the most historically and architecturally significant building of ancient Rome such as the Parthenon. This monument was constructed before 429 B.C. and had been partially destroyed by the Venetians with canon balls during the Morean War. There is so much more to this gorgeous monument which is only noticeable if you really are there.
Day 3 : Temple of Apollo Delphi, Temple of Artemis Corfu, Temple of Hera Olympia and Ancient Theatre at the Asclepieion of Epidaurus.
Day 4 : Arrival in Rome, Italy – St. Peters Basilica The Vatican City, The Colosseum, The Panthenon and The Roman Forum and the Temples of Baalbek.
Day 5 : The leaning tower of Pisa, The Duomo Florence and San Petronio Basilica Bologna and Autostrada del Sole Florence.
Day 6 : The great synagogue of Rome, MAXXI, Palace of Italian Civilization and Jubilee Church.
Day 7 : Arrival in Paris – Cathedral Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe
Day 8 : The Louvre, Saint Chapelle, The Centre Pompidou, Sacre Coure, Luxembourg Palace, Palais Garnier, Louis Vuitton Foundation, Musse d’ Orsay, Les Invalides, Cite de Le Architecture and Grand Palais.
Day 9 : Palace of Versailles and Leisure Day.
Day 10 : Arrival in Barcelona – La Sagrada Familia Barcelona, Guell Palace, Agbar Tower, Mies van der Rohe Pavillion, Bellesguard, Paula de la Musica Catalana, Santa Maria del Mar, Cathedral of Barcelona and Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art.
Day 11 : Royal Palace of Madrid, Museo del Prado, Temple of Debod, Cybele Palace, Palacio de Cristal, CaixaForum Madrid, Cerralbo Museum and Edificio Espana.
Day 12 : Azkuna Zentroa Bilbao, Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and Metropolis building.
5. THE UNITED KINGDOM
Day 13 : Arrival in London – Day at Leisure.
Day 14 : The Westminster Abbey, The Palace of Westminster London, the Buckingham Palace, Lloyds Building, St. Pancras Hotel and railway station, The Shard, Tower Bridge, The Globe Theatre, Houses of Parliament/The Big Ben, St. Pauls Cathedral and Royal Albert Hall.
Day 15 : Leadenhall building, City hall, British Library, The Royal Exchange, London Flyer, The Jewel tower and Kensington Palace.
Day 16 : Leisure Day
Day 17 : Departure from London.
Tour Inclusions :
- Visit to some of the most iconic modern and historic architectural marvels in Europe along with their entry tickets and a knowledgable tour guide.
- Hotel Accommodations on twin occupancy with an Indian 5-course set meal for each Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- International return air tickets in economy class with 7 Kilograms cabin luggage and 23 Kilograms Check-in luggage.
- Transfers for airport, accommodation, sightseeing and all meals in SIC basis.
- City-to-city transfer within different countries in Europe would be via a scenic Eurail or Eurostar ONLY.
Tour Exclusions :
- Airport Pick-Up and Drop facility within India.
- Extra-luggage facility and any extra airport charges in any destination during the tour.
- Responsibility of any personal belongings of the participants on this tour.
- Financial responsibility of any delay, cancellation or wrong decisions of any sort.
- Any product or service other than ones specified in the ”Tour Inclusions” list on this page.
For any further enquiries, kindly fill out the below form and wait for 48-hours for response time :