There is the water, the earth and you on it. How awesome does that sound ? Especially to be so for more than one-and-a-half months! Surf the waters of Australia, Indonesia, France, Portugal, Morocco, South Africa, The U.S.A, Mexico and Chile one-after-the-other in an attempt to be ”swept off” your feet by the beauty of this world.
- NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
Day 1 – Day 5
Welcome to New York City! This place is the red apple of the world and soon to become a destination full of exploration and fun for your scientific mind. Visit the Museum of Mathematics, The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum and also go on a fabulous city tour in this gorgeous place.
2. WASHINGTON D.C.
Day 5 – Day 8
Just like the other places on this list, this place requires no introduction! Washington DC is probably where the most important people in the world visit to discuss matters of utmost importance to humanity. Take a city tour and visit the National Air and Space Museum.
3. ORLANDO, FLORIDA
Day 8 – Day 11
The one place where time stops to make you have fun is in Orlando Florida. The only reason being the marvellous Universal Studios which you will experience on your city tour. Visit the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral and enjoy some of the best beaches in the world.
4. HOUSTON, TEXAS
Day 11 – Day 14
Houston will always surprise you with its unique environment and some great learning opportunities. Take a city tour and visit the Space Center Houston in Webster, Texas. Departure to Mumbai on Day 14.
Tour Inclusions :
- Visit to some of the most iconic beaches in the world along with their entry tickets and a knowledgable beach guide/ surf intructor.
- Hotel Accommodations on twin occupancy with an Indian 3-course set meal for each Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- International return air tickets in economy class with 7 Kilograms cabin luggage and 23 Kilograms Check-in luggage.
- Transfers for airport, accommodation, beaches and all meals in SIC basis.
- Air transfers to different countries in the above SURFERS PARADISE PACKAGES itinerary would be via economy class seats only.
Tour Exclusions :
- Airport Pick-Up and Drop facility within India.
- Extra-luggage facility and any extra airport charges in any destination during the tour.
- Responsibility of any personal belongings of the participants on this tour.
- Financial responsibility of any delay, cancellation or wrong decisions of any sort.
- Any product or service other than ones specified in the ”Tour Inclusions” list on this page.
- Personal, medical and mental responsibility of the guest(s) through the tour.
For any further enquiries, kindly fill out the below form and wait for 48-hours for response time :