Day 1 – Say ”Hello” to Canada 🇨🇦
Welcome to Canada! Arrive in the beautiful city of Toronto, where you will have a superb time with your cousins while exploring one of the best countries in the western world. Canada is a great destination to unwind and relax for the simple reason of its natural beauty. Not only is it technologically advanced but also has abundance of wealth of gorgeous mountains, national parks, lakes, rivers and much more. On this day you will be transferred to your accommodation in Toronto. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 – Toronto Sightseeing Day Tour by Coach! 📸🚐
Wake up to a fresh start in one of the most gorgeous places on Earth, today you will be observing the best of tourist spots in Toronto and clicking-away on the entire cities tour.
🥘 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3 – Toronto Monuments Visits! 🏩🚐
Could Toronto offer more glamour than the day before ? Yes, it totally can! Yo
Accommodation : 3 bedroom apartment
Day 4 – Have you heard that all of us are in 3D ? 🪵
Experience the 3D museum in Dubai like you have never before and be charmed by the photo opps it has to offer you. Refresh yourself with the marvellous arrangement of flowers in the Miracle Gardens of Dubai where man-made wonders and nature come together in the best mixture.
Accommodation : 3 bedroom apartment
Day 5 – Say Bye to the Dubai Sky ! ✈️
Say good-bye to this man-made marvel and head back home with memories to last for a lifetime.
✔️Wonderful and private vacation to Dubai with your cousins
✔️ Exciting Photo Opps and Cruising
✔️ Lavish Buffet Spread for Breakfast
✔️ Visiting one of the fanciest cities in the world
✔️ 3 Bedroom accommodation in luxury hotel
|Hyatt or similar*|
Kindly Note : COVID 19 Travel Regulations for the Maldives from India.
1. Passengers and airline crew must complete a “Traveller Health Declaration” at most 24 hours before departure at https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/ .
2. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 96 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. Passengers who have transited for more than 24 hours must repeat the test. The test result must have the name of the passenger as in the passport and name and address of the testing laboratory.
– This does not apply to passengers younger than 1 year.
3. Passengers traveling as tourists must have a hotel reservation confirmation for the entire stay in a registered tourist facility. More details can be found at https://tinyurl.com/4pps5htf .
4. Passengers could be subject to self-quarantine for 14 days. More details can be found at https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/ethd .
– This does not apply to:
– passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria or SK Bioscience Co Ltd. from Korea), Covishield, Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinopharm or Sputnik V at least 14 days before arrival, and their accompanying children;
– passengers with a positive COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 60 days before arrival and a recovery certificate;
– passengers younger than 18 years traveling with their fully vaccinated parents.
5. Passengers could be subject to medical screening.
6. Airline crew must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 96 hours before departure of the first flight. Airline crew who have transited for more than 24 hours must repeat the test. The test result must have the name of the airline crew as in the passport and name and address of the testing laboratory.
This does not apply to:
– airline crew staying for less than 8 days;
– airline crew staying at a designated transit facility.
7. Airline crew are subject to medical screening.