Day 1 – Say ”Hello” to Dubai 🇦🇪
Welcome to Dubai! Arrive in the beautiful city of Dubai where you will have a superb time exploring The Palm Jumeirah, The Dubai Frame, The Dubai Mall, The Desert Safaris and much more. On this day you will be transferred to your comfortable accommodation in Dubai Deira and later will be escorted to a wonderful sunset experience of dune dashing in the marvellous and expansive desert. 30 Minutes dune dashing in a 4×4 vehicle, food, refreshments, camel ride, live shows and much more.
Accommodation Type : Deluxe room
Day 2 – The Burj Khalifa, ofcourse!
Wake up to a fresh start in one of the most gorgeous places on Earth and get ready to pose on the 124th floor of the tallest building in the world. Soon you will be on a detailed tour of the city of Dubai with a knowledgable guide. Later you will get a chance to observe the skyline of Dubai from a different angle in the Deira Dow Cruise with dinner.
Accommodation : Deluxe room
🥘 Breakfast & Dinner
Day 3 – Palm Jumeirah 🍃
Could Dubai offer more glamour than the day before ? Yes! It totally can redeem itself with The Dubai Frame which will give you yet another photo opp. Soon you will be greeted by the Lost Chambers Aquarium where you will find some of the best underwater miracles in the world. Explore Palm Jumeirah further can enter the top floor to get a wonderful photograph of modern and magnificent homes, restaurants and attractions.
Accommodation : Deluxe Room
Day 4 – Have you heard that all of us are in 3D ? 🪵
Experience the 3D museum in Dubai like you have never before and be charmed by the photo opps it has to offer you. Refresh yourself with the marvellous arrangement of flowers in the Miracle Gardens of Dubai where man-made wonders and nature come together in the best mixture.
Accommodation : Deluxe Room
Day 5 – Say Bye to the Dubai Sky ! ✈️
Say good-bye to this man-made marvel and head back home with memories to last for a lifetime.
✔️Wonderful and private vacation to Dubai with your family
✔️ Exciting Photo Opps and Cruising
✔️ Buffet Food for 2 major meals
✔️ Visiting of the fanciest cities in the world
|Ramada or similar*|
Kindly Note : COVID 19 Travel Regulations for the Maldives from India.
1. Passengers and airline crew must complete a “Traveller Health Declaration” at most 24 hours before departure at https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/ .
2. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 96 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. Passengers who have transited for more than 24 hours must repeat the test. The test result must have the name of the passenger as in the passport and name and address of the testing laboratory.
– This does not apply to passengers younger than 1 year.
3. Passengers traveling as tourists must have a hotel reservation confirmation for the entire stay in a registered tourist facility. More details can be found at https://tinyurl.com/4pps5htf .
4. Passengers could be subject to self-quarantine for 14 days. More details can be found at https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/ethd .
– This does not apply to:
– passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria or SK Bioscience Co Ltd. from Korea), Covishield, Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinopharm or Sputnik V at least 14 days before arrival, and their accompanying children;
– passengers with a positive COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 60 days before arrival and a recovery certificate;
– passengers younger than 18 years traveling with their fully vaccinated parents.
5. Passengers could be subject to medical screening.
6. Airline crew must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 96 hours before departure of the first flight. Airline crew who have transited for more than 24 hours must repeat the test. The test result must have the name of the airline crew as in the passport and name and address of the testing laboratory.
This does not apply to:
– airline crew staying for less than 8 days;
– airline crew staying at a designated transit facility.
7. Airline crew are subject to medical screening.