There is the water, the earth and you on it. How awesome does that sound ? Especially to be so for more than one-and-a-half months! Surf the waters of Australia, Indonesia, France, Portugal, Morocco, South Africa, The U.S.A, Mexico and Chile one-after-the-other in an attempt to be ”swept off” your feet by the beauty of this world.
- GOLD COAST, AUSTRALIA
Day 1 – Day 7
Arrive in Gold Coast, Australia and start your surfing journey from this idealistic place. If you are a true surfer, you will never want to miss surfing in the Gold Coast.
2. CANGGU, BALI, INDONESIA
Day 7 – Day 13
Next, arrive in Indonesia after your ”down under” experience and marvel at the tropical beauty of the ambiance in Bali. Canggu beach is very popular for surfing since it is one of the Top 10 Surfing spots in the world.
3. HOSSEGOR, FRANCE
Day 13 – Day 19
After your Asian journey, arrive in the European part of the world. France is a well-known beach destination and offers some of its most pleasant waves in Hossegor for hard-core surfers.
4. NAZARE, PORTUGAL
Day 19 – Day 25
Now this is something you have to be brave enough to conquer! Nazare has the recorded highest waves in the world and is definitely the best destination to test your surfing skills.
5. TAGHAZOUT, MOROCCO
Day 25 – Day 31
Now move onto the exotic continent of Africa. Especially Morocco, also-known-as ”Kingdom of the West”, is know for its wonderful surfing experience in Africa and around the world who search for great surfing spots in this diverse continent.
6. JEFFERYS BAY, SOUTH AFRICA
Day 31 – Day 37
Follow the trail to South Africa to find another one of those Top 10 Surfing spots in the world. Jeffreys Bay will leave you with a mesmerising experience as well as the true reason why you should come here for surfing.
7. CALIFORNIA, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Day 37 – Day 43
California needs no introduction in the “why you should surf here ?” department. It is a well-established surfing destination and offers great swells for beginners and experts.
8. PUERTO ESCONDIDO, MEXICO
Day 43 – Day 49
A place so remote but constantly at the top for surfing. So popular for the sport, the Pacific Ocean can almost be known by it.
9. PICHILEMU, CHILE
Day 49 – Day 55
And finally, the Surf Capital of the World, Pichilemu. You are in the most elite spot for surfing in the world. Experts have come here to find out what true surfing is and beginners to become to become experts.
Tour Inclusions :
- Visit to some of the most iconic beaches in the world along with their entry tickets and a knowledgable beach guide/ surf intructor.
- Hotel Accommodations on twin occupancy with an Indian 3-course set meal for each Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- International return air tickets in economy class with 7 Kilograms cabin luggage and 23 Kilograms Check-in luggage.
- Transfers for airport, accommodation, beaches and all meals in SIC basis.
- Air transfers to different countries in the above SURFERS PARADISE PACKAGES itinerary would be via economy class seats only.
Tour Exclusions :
- Airport Pick-Up and Drop facility within India.
- Extra-luggage facility and any extra airport charges in any destination during the tour.
- Responsibility of any personal belongings of the participants on this tour.
- Financial responsibility of any delay, cancellation or wrong decisions of any sort.
- Any product or service other than ones specified in the ”Tour Inclusions” list on this page.
- Personal, medical and mental responsibility of the guest(s) through the tour.
For any further enquiries, kindly fill out the below form and wait for 48-hours for response time :