Lucky are those who get to live with the shadow of so many fans from all corners of the world. You are an entertainer, a star and most of all, an inspiration for many! It seems you have a lot on your plate and you need to do so responsibly too. Vagus Travel Advisors has curated this package especially for all of those who bring a smile to peoples faces and dictate good ideals to live via the internet.
- LONDON, ENGLAND.
Day 1 : Arrival in London! Welcome to this man-made historic and crazily modern city in England. The land which is home to iconic monuments, educational institutions, the Thames and of-course the monarchies is going to mesmerise you further into timeless living amidst futuristic glow along its gallies, in its city centre and again, of-course, aside its river banks!
London – Thames River Cruise
Day 2 : London – Madame Tussaud’s
Day 3 : London – London Flyer
Day 4 : London – The Shard
Day 5 : London Departure – Onward Paris, France
2. PARIS, FRANCE
Day 5 : Arrival in Paris! Say “Bonjour” to the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre Museum, Champs Elyses, Arc de Triumph, The Moulin Rouge and the wonderful Seine River. With the vibe on arrival, you will know why Paris is Paris.
Paris – The Eiffel Tower
Day 6 : Paris – The Louvre
Day 7 : Paris – The Seine River Cruise
Day 8 : Paris – The Palace of Versailles
Day 9 : Paris Departure – Onward to Frankfurt, Germany.
3. FRANKFURT, GERMANY
Day 9 : Arrival in Frankfurt! The first time you heard the name ”Frankfurt” was most likely in children’s book, but the tale IS going to urn into a fairy tale in real life for you as you step into this bliss of a city in Germany.
Frankfurt – Stadel Museum
Day 10 : Main River Cruise
Day 10 : Heidleberg day-trip from Frankfurt
Day 11 : Rhine Valley trip from Frankfurt
Day 12 : Frankfurt departure!
Tour Inclusions :
- Visit to some of the most iconic modern and historic architectural marvels in Europe along with their entry tickets and a knowledgable tour guide.
- Hotel Accommodations on twin occupancy with an Indian 5-course set meal for each Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- International return air tickets in economy class with 7 Kilograms cabin luggage and 23 Kilograms Check-in luggage.
- Transfers for airport, accommodation, sightseeing and all meals in SIC basis.
- City-to-city transfer within different countries in Europe would be via a scenic Eurail or Eurostar ONLY.
Tour Exclusions :
- Airport Pick-Up and Drop facility within India.
- Extra-luggage facility and any extra airport charges in any destination during the tour.
- Responsibility of any personal belongings of the participants on this tour.
- Financial responsibility of any delay, cancellation or wrong decisions of any sort.
- Any product or service other than ones specified in the ”Tour Inclusions” list on this page.
For any further enquiries, kindly fill out the below form and wait for 48-hours for response time :