A helicopter joy rides 700 feet above the city of dreams is an unforgettable way to experience the skyline of the city and its surrounding areas. Witness the 360° panoramic views of the cityscape with your loved ones.
With the capacity to cater to 3 people at a time, the Robinson R44 takes you from the starting point through the exclusive routes designed as per the duration to cover the maximum in those couple of minutes. Think beyond exploring Mumbai through land and water, and indulge in this exhilarating Helicopter Joyride activity that offers an eagle’s eye view of the city.
Activity Location: Juhu Airport, Mumbai
Activity Timings: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Activity Duration: 15-30 Minutes (as per the choice of your package)
Helicopter Name: R44
Max Height (Altitude): 700-800ft
Max weight: 210KG (For 3 Pax)
- The maximum weight per person would be 65-75 kg
About the Activity:
- For each time, you will be exploring tentatively different routes where you get to see the top attractions of the city.
- The routes are decided and approved by the Air Traffic Control (ATC) and may change last minute without prior notice.
- Soar around 700 ft above the ground and experience the excitement levels increase when you catch glimpses of the entire Mumbai city.
- See the famous attractions like Juhu Beach, Aksa Beach, Film City (Madh Island), Gorai Beach, Pagoda, Water Kingdom, and Essel World on the tour.
- The helicopter ride is conducted on the Robinson R44 which can take up to 3 passengers at a time.
- With certified, skilled, and experienced pilots handling the helicopter you don’t have to worry but just have fun.
- East route for the helicopter: Juhu Beach – Andheri- Santacruz Airport View- Powai – Vihar lake – Film City Goregaon & Back.
- North route for the helicopter: Direct Andheri- Pagoda- Essel world & back via Malad- Goregaon- Andheri- Santacruz Airport.
How To Reach Helicopter Ride in Mumbai?
- By Cab/Car: The activity location is 10 km away from the main city of Mumbai and is reachable within 40 minutes.