- Country code – +65
- Time zone – GMT + 8
- Region – South East Asia.
- Major currency – Singapore dollar ( SGD ).
- Languages spoken – Malay, Singaporean Mandarin, English, Tamil.
- Capital City – Singapore.
- Tourist cities – Singapore.
- Best time to visit – December to June.
- Top Tourist attractions – Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Flyer, Universal studios..
Night Safari Ticket with Return Transfer – Sic Basis
Sentosa Cost Saver with Return Transfer (1 Way Cable Car, Wings of Time-2nd Show, Trick Eye Museum, Images of Singapore & Madame Tussauds) – Sic Basis
panoramic City Orientation of Singapore
Singapore Tourist Visa requirements
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE VISA APPLICATION:
- A valid passport with six months validity
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of return flight ticket
- Statement from your bank of the last six months to prove you have enough finances to fund your visit
Online Visa Application
It is also possible to get an online visa called the iVisa to visit Singapore.
The application can be done online, the documents required are:
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months
- Valid e-mail address
- Approved means of payment
Standard processing – You will get your visa in 24 hours, and you will be charged USD 20.00.
Rush processing – This will take 4 hours for processing and you need to pay USD 40.00.
Super Rush processing – This is the fastest option and it takes only 30 minutes to receive the visa, but you will need to pay USD 60.00.
VALIDITY OF THE IVISA:
The iVisa is valid for 14 days after issue or until your passport expires. You can stay up to 14 days on this visa which grants you a single entry into the country.
- 04 Nights stay in Singapore
- Daily Breakfast
- 04 nights’ accommodation at hotel
- Night Safari tour on SIC Basis
- Singapore City Tour on SIC Basis
- Sentosa Saver (01-way cable car with Sentosa cable line + Luge & Skyride (02 ride) + Wings of time 0740pm) on SIC Basis
- Gardens by The Bay + Sands Sky Park Observation Deck on SIC Basis
- All tours & transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Return private airport transfer from Changi International Airport
The Above Cost Does Not Include: -
- Any Domestic / International flights.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, any insurance etc.
- Any meals other than the mentioned above.
- Entrance fees as not mention in itinerary
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any Insurance
- City Tax / Tourism Dirham / Resort Fee /Reservation Directly paid @ hotel
- Any Visa Cost
Terms and conditions: –
- Rates provided are Nett & non-commissionable
- Booking is Non-Refundable/Amendable after confirmed
- Hotel Rooms/ Transfers/ Tours / Rates are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- Should any of the following change a new quote will have to be provided: date of travel, number of Pax, accommodation type, duration of stay and vehicle size.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. fuel increases, government regulations, etc.
- It is important to notice that various service providers may impose special terms and conditions regarding deposits, payments, and cancellation fees and / or refunds from time to time. All reservations would be subject to these additional conditions.
- All/Any expenses passengers might incurred due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation/delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, etc. It is suggested that clients take out travel insurance. VAGUS TRAVEL ADVISORS merely acts a service broker and does not accept any liability.
- We strongly advise passengers to take out insurance covering cancellations, medical expenses, and loss of baggage, curtailment and default at the time of booking – please advice your clients accordingly
- We suggest you & Guest to always check the Hotel Photos &Reviews before confirming the package/hotel.
- Standard Check in Time at the Hotel is 14:00 Hrs. & Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. This may vary from hotel to hotel.
- Special requests such as Early Check in / Late Checkout / Twin Beds / Double Beds / Interconnecting Rooms / Jain Meal / Rooms on Same floor etc. are always subject to availability & not guaranteed.
- The Triple Room might have an Extra bed or Rollaway Bed or Mattress.
- City Taxes wherever applicable will be paid by the Guest Directly at the Time of Check-In/Check-Out.
- Hotels may ask for a refundable Security Deposit at the time of check in.
- SIC (Seat in Coach Basis): The service will be on sharing vehicle/basis.
- PVT (Private): The service will be by private vehicle/basis.
- Guests has to be present at the lobby (reception area) OR at Meeting point during their pick-up time of tours/ transfer.
- SIC Tour pickup/drop off will be either from hotel or nearest meeting point depending on the destination.
- Majorly Europe / USA / Australia / China / Japan / Russia does not have Pick up/drop off from the hotel lobby for SIC (Seat in Coach) Tours, Client has to reach the specific meeting point on their own.
- For SIC Tours/Transfers drivers will wait a maximum 5-10 minutes.
- Rooms & Rates are always subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.